Fall has arrived or has it with these days of 80 to 90 degree sun barring days. Most are ready to start decorating in the fall theme and have yummy pumpkin anything, or cinnamon/apple smells throughout their homes. Why not add some golden tones, copper tones, red or rich browns to your hair to give it some life and change for a new season there are so many styles and colors to choose from to make it new and fresh, time for a new season and a new you.
Benefits Of Keratin Treatments
The health of our hair reflects the lifestyle we have, so as we love Attractive, Shiny Hair it is essential to take care of our hair especially in these hot summer days we are experiencing. Lets be clear to understand that keratin is protein which is what hair is made of. Keratin treatments strengthen the hair bonds which also closes the cuticle of the hair locking in the moisture, which we loose in the high humidity, and sun shine we experience this time of year. I have listed some facts and benefits you will experience with a Keratin Treatment for your hair……
- Protects from High Humidity
- Protects your color, helping it to last longer
- Adds shine to dull hair, and body to limp lifeless hair
- Adds nutrients to the hair by adding amino acids that are lost in time
- Keratin will reshape the dull hair recreating the texture and form
- Decreases your styling time and eliminates tangles
We use all natural, organic keratin smoothing products that will improve the health and structure of your hair, eliminating some time in styling your hair, and protecting from damage, also ask your stylist about a maintenance program to use at home to keep those locks looking luxurious like Beyonce’ hair, Thanks for tuning in to read.
Summer tips for Hair care
- Always wet your hair before entering a chlorinated pool, this will cut down on the consumption of damaging chlorine in your hair
- Shampoo with a clarifying shampoo after swimming in the pool or ocean, this will remove the particles that can build up on the hair and damage or dry it out
- Get a Hair Detox to remove build up of particles and minerals in the hair which causes the hair to be limp and dull
- Use hair products that have suv protection
- Receive a professional keratin bond builder treatment to eliminate stressed, frizzy hair
Visit a stylist on a regular basis to keep your hair in the best of shape, and enjoy your summer!!